The Fredericton International Airport Authority wants your opinion!
Fill out our survey below between October 20th and 27th for a chance to win an all-inclusive vacation for two to Varadero, Cuba (if the survey below doesn’t work for you, try this version).
If you’re not technically inclined, keep an eye out for our survey teams over the next week. They’ll be at the Regent Mall, in the airport, and in downtown Fredericton at various times throughout the week, and they’d love to help you fill out the survey!
Create your free online surveys with SurveyMonkey , the world’s leading questionnaire tool.
1. CONTEST PERIOD AND DRAW DATES: The “Survey to Win” contest (the “Contest”) begins on October 20, 2014 at 9:00am and runs through 9:00 am on October 27, 2014, Atlantic Standard Time.
2. TO ENTER: No purchase necessary. Visit the survey page and complete and submit the online entry form. One entry per person. Odds of winning will depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
3. ELIGIBILITY: The Contest is open to all legal residents of New Brunswick who have reached the age of majority at the time of entry into the Contest, except employees of Fredericton International Airport Authority (“FIAA”) and Sunwing Tours Inc and their subsidiaries and affiliates, or its advertising or promotion agencies, dealers, contest judges or prize suppliers and any family members or persons domiciled with any of the above.
4. THE PRIZE: One (1) winning will win an All-Inclusive, 7 night trip for two (2) to a destination and resort in Varadero, Cuba departing from Fredericton as chosen by FIAA (the “Prize”). Maximum value of prize is $3,000. It is the prize winner’s and his/her guest’s sole responsibility to provide for any additional expenses not included in the Prize as described herein, including, but not limited to, departure taxes and travel-related fees, additional meals, travel insurance, health insurance, medical, baggage or cancellation insurance, gratuities, in-room movies, taxis, transportation to and from the winner’s home and costs, if any, associated with connector fares from the point of prize winner’s residence to the Fredericton airport, transportation to and from Airport to hotel, in-destination activities and all other charges not specifically mentioned as part of the prize. Travel is based upon space availability at time of booking and must be requested a minimum of four weeks prior to the requested departure date. The winner and his/her guest must depart from and return to the Fredericton International Airport. The winner and guest must be able to travel at the same times and dates to be selected by them and approved by FIAA or forfeit the Prize. The Prize winner and traveling companion must hold all visas or other necessary government documentation to travel to Cuba. In the event the companion is a minor, the companion’s parent or legal guardian must sign the release and declaration of liability on behalf of the minor if the adult winner is not the parent or legal guardian of the minor, the parent or legal guardian must consent to the designated accompanying adult in taking part in the Prize. FIAA or the vacation provider will not replace any lost or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. All tickets issued in conjunction with the Prize are not eligible for frequent flyer miles, and no code-share flights may be used. No substitutions, cash equivalents or redemptions will be made, except that FIAA reserves the right to substitute any Prize package to another hotel or destination if necessary. The substitute Prize, if required, will be of equal or greater value. Travel arrangements and reservations regarding the flight must be made according to instructions given to the Prize winner. Once reservations are made, they cannot be changed. Bookings are bound by the Terms and Conditions as stated in the vacation provider’s brochure or located on their webpage. The prize may not be substituted for cash, and has no cash value. Other restrictions may apply.
5. PRIZE ADMINISTRATION: Within twenty-four (24) hours of the random draw, the selected entrant will be notified by telephone or by email at the number or address recorded on his/her submitted entry and must respond within two (2) business days to claim the prize. In order to be eligible to win, the selected entrant must (i) comply with all Contest Rules and (ii) correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical, time-limited, skill-testing question during a pre-arranged telephone call. In the event that the selected entrant is unable to answer the question, cannot be reached within 24 hours of the Draw Date or otherwise does not meet all Contest conditions, his/her Prize will be forfeited and FIAA will award the Prize (subject to these Contest Rules) to another selected entrant drawn at random from the remaining eligible entries.
6. PUBLICITY: By entering this Contest, entrants consent to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Contest, to receive special added value offers, promotions, contests and other commercial communication enabling FIAA to provide its customers an ongoing service. By accepting a Prize, a winner consents to the collection, use and disclosure of their name, address (city, province), voice, recorded video, statements and photographs or other likenesses for use by FIAA and its affiliates for publicity purposes in connection with the Contest in any media or formats, including but not limited to the Internet, without further notice, permission or compensation. Personal information will not otherwise be used or disclosed without consent.
7. GENERAL RULES: FIAA will not be responsible for lost, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate or destroyed entries, and all such entries are void. FIAA assumes no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry material/data not satisfying the entry requirements or that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event it is determined that an entrant has entered in a fashion not sanctioned by these Contest Rules and/or has submitted more than the number of entries permitted by these Contest Rules, the entrant will be disqualified and all of the entries submitted by the entrant will be disqualified.
FIAA reserves the right to terminate or suspend this Contest or to amend the Contest Rules at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, due to any reasons such as tampering or infection by computer virus, then FIAA reserves the right to terminate the Contest and conduct the selection process from all previously received eligible entries. FIAA shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with or resulting from the Contest or the Prizes, including but not limited to any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of the entrant’s participation in the Contest. Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, FIAA reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution.
All entries become the permanent property of FIAA. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws.
In the event of a dispute as to who submitted an electronic entry, the entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. The “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Selected entrants may be required to provide FIAA with proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the selected entry.