Advertising at the Airport
Looking for a captivated, high income, and intelligent audience? Want to make the most out of your advertising investment?
The Fredericton International Airport offers numerous advertising opportunities at competitive rates, including:
- Backlit signs
- Brochure space
- Flash and static banner ads on the website
- Co-sponsored airport related events
For more information, please contact the Director of Infrastructure.
We also provide opportunities for advertising on the CBC News Express HD Monitors located throughout the terminal.
For more information, contact:
Vice President, Ottawa Region and Regional Airports
Clear Channel Outdoor Company Canada
Phone: 613 248 8447
- 377,977 passengers served in 2016.
- Passengers flying daily to/from Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, and Halifax.
- Direct seasonal service provided to sun destinations.
- Facilities frequently used by Canadian Forces Base Gagetown.
- Over 15 tenants on airport property with employees, students, and pilots passing through the terminal building daily.