Advertising at the Airport
The Fredericton International Airport is a large, modern facility serving business travellers, incoming tourists, and leisure travellers.
For information on advertising at the Fredericton International Airport, contact the Dunne Group at 902.892.1115 or email@example.com
- 427,085 passengers served in 2019.
- Passengers flying direct to/from Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Deer Lake and St. John’s, and connecting to the world.
- Direct seasonal service provided to sun destinations.
- Facilities frequently used by Canadian Forces Base Gagetown.
- Over 15 tenants on airport property with employees, students, and pilots passing through the terminal building daily.