What services have changed at the airport?
Due to reduced passenger volumes and increased health measures, things look a bit different at the airport right now.
- Food service is limited to vending machines only.
- We recommend booking your car rental ahead of time to ensure availability.
- HotSpot parking is now available in the long-term parking lot. This is a contactless solution for entering and exiting the lot.
- Short-term parking (up to 2 hours) is free. We are asking people who are picking up passengers to remain in their vehicles as only travellers are allowed inside the terminal building.
Current air service at YFC
- WestJet is flying to Toronto.
- Air Canada is flying to Montreal and Toronto.
- Porter Airlines has suspended all operations across Canada until November 12.
To book flights and for schedules, please visit the airline website.