What services have changed at the airport?
Due to reduced passenger volumes and increased health measures, things look a bit different at the airport right now.
- Food service is limited to vending machines only.
- We recommend booking your car rental ahead of time to ensure availability.
- HotSpot parking is now available in the long-term parking lot. This is a contactless solution for entering and exiting the lot.
- Short-term parking (up to 2 hours) is free. We are asking people who are picking up passengers to remain in their vehicles as only travellers are allowed inside the terminal building.
Current air service at YFC
- With the vaccination rollout underway, airlines are beginning to announce summer schedules.
- At this time we expect Air Canada to resume service at YFC on June 28 and WestJet to resume service June 26.
- PAL Airlines will offer flights from YFC to Deer Lake and St. John’s three times weekly starting June 28 and will also offer flights from YFC to Ottawa and Halifax three times weekly beginning August 2.
To book flights and for schedules, please visit the airline website.