The short-term parking lot is located directly in front of the terminal building, allowing easy access for short visits.
Short term parking lot rate:
- Stays less than 15 minutes are free
- $2 for first 2 hours
- $2 for each hour thereafter
Need to park for longer than 2 hours? The long-term parking area has 360 spaces available.
Long term parking lot rates:
- $2.00 per hour
- $12.00 per day
- $60.00 per week
You have two options when entering either the short-term or long-term parking lot:
1) Press the button and take a ticket. Make sure you keep your ticket!
- Pay at the pay station inside the terminal with cash, debit, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Pay at the pay station in the Long Term Parking lot with debit, Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (cash is not accepted at this pay station).
- Pay at the exit gate with Visa, MasterCard, or American Express (cash and debit not accepted at the exit gate).
2) Swipe your credit card to enter. Swipe the same card again when you are ready to exit. No ticket is required, and you can pay at the exit gate with your credit card.
Our friendly Commissionaires are available to assist you at any time if you have questions or issues while you are at the airport.
Drop off/Pick up Areas
A designated area in front of the Departures Entrance allows for greater convenience when dropping off passengers. As at all Canadian airports, for safety and security reasons, this area is for drop off only and vehicles may not be parked by the curb. Drivers are asked not to leave their vehicles unattended at the curb in front of the terminal building. Unattended vehicles may be ticketed or towed at the owner’s expense.
Passengers can be picked up at the curb in front of Arrivals, but only as they exit the terminal building. Please do not wait in this area.
Remember – if you need a bit of extra time, or want to walk your family into the terminal, we offer 15 minutes free parking in the short term parking lot.
For further information, please contact us at (506) 460-0920.